Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hair Days

Everyone has been begging me to cut Emery's hair. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was so sad about her loosing her baby hair. But after the first photo I figured it was time.
I was going to go get my hair cut and colored. Side note: is had been seven months!!! I decided I'd take Emery with me. Me and Emery had our first beauty day!



She was not a happy camper.
Emery with her "what in the world!!" look
Poor baby, she just wanted to go home and take a nap.








4 comments:

Kristy said...

Thank you for cutting it! It was TIME!! And thank you for letting me take the pissy girl home with me! Also - it kinda scares me how red her hair looks in these pictures!! :)

Darla said...

I love the picture of her and her hairdo! She is so precious! I think she looks like her mom too!

Rachel said...

Personally, I think mom's hair looks fab. I'm digging the twisted updo look with multiple clips. So hot.

K.C. said...

She is so gorgeous! Love her eyes! Chance is one lucky boy! :)