Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pics from this weekend

Emery is just so amazing. She's jsut turning into this little person. Here are some pics. She spent Friday night and Saturday with her cousin Carson. She loves Carson, he makes her laugh like no one else can.

I was feeding Em some corn and she took hold of the spoon and flicked EVERYWHERE!





I gave Em this ribbon to play with and no she is obsessed with it. She loves strings and tie things.




Carson and Emery!! He is so good with her.




We got out pool redone and while is was filling me and Em got in and did a photo shoot. I thought "We'll never be able to do this again." She couldn't believe it.







1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't believe you have had this blog since January and never told me!! I love it! Had fun with you at lunch the other day. So when do you want to do Mexican IN??