Friday, October 3, 2008

New Look

My friends at work have inspired me to add to my blog. I'm looking to add a header but do not know how. Stay tuned to more changes.
Speaking of changes Emery now walks more than she crawls!!! It's so crazy how fast she is changing. I was crazy enough to let my sister take Emery overnight while I worked two nights in a row. Yes, I did cry when she left. I miss her so much. As soon as I wake up tomorrow I'm going to get her and hug her likes there's no tomorrow.
Anyway, I called to check on her and my sister put the phone to her ear. I talked to her like I usually do. I asked my sister what she was doing and she said Emery was trying to kiss the phone!!!! I was a proud momma.
Pictures later, I don't have any with me.
Thank you Kristy for keeping Emery. I know she had fun! I was sure that she'd be fine. I was surprised at how much I missed her.

No comments: