Monday, December 8, 2008

Quiz

So I took this quiz tonight and here is what is said about me.


Your rainbow is intensely shaded green, white, and pink.


What is says about you: You are a grateful person. You feel strong ties to nature and your mood changes with its cycles. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality. People depend on you to make them feel secure.

">Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

The first time I took it my color was white. How boring is that?

Ok Bernie and Melissa your turns to update.

On another note. Em is still sick with an ear infection and bronchiolitis. We are going on one month and one week of being sick and having an ear infection. Dr. H get ready you will be hearing from me tomorrow!! Will update with pics and everything soon. She just keeps getting more and more grown up everyday (tear, tear).

No comments: