Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Black Eyed Sweet Pea

Here is the evidence you must keep an eye on your children at all times. I was at work when I listened to a message with Emery screaming at the top of her lungs, gram laughing, saying to call her back Em fell. When Gram found Em she was crawling up between the handle bars on the baby carriage. Poor baby, she just needs her mom sometimes.
She's always smiling, even when she wakes up and has a black eye.

Better pic of the eye.


Loves her Gram!!

Pajama day!


Me and Em decided this morning that we'd stay in our pajamas all day. It has proven to be productive. Thus far, I have cleaned my room and done my laundry. And that's good for me. My mom is probably not believing it, but it's true!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm so glad that this happened on Gram's watch and not mine! :) See was quite the joy to have on Sunday.

Bernadette said...

Madeline just got over her black eye.

Phyllis Ware said...

Oh no!! Poor Baby! Not sure I'm buying Gram's story though!! LOL (just kidding of course)